Here's a picture of what I did most of the day Monday:
I have
Tuesday:
I get to pass this gorgeous building on my way to my Social Psychology class. This is to me, the most beautiful building on campus. It is where they have math classes. I took my math classes there when I was a freshman, but it was before they did the renovations, which means no air conditioning.
Wednesday:
I actually did not take a picture. I wanted to take a picture of my zumba class, but I thought everyone would look at me weird if I just stopped dancing and took a picture of them. That's creepy with a capital C. So, I refrained, and before I knew it the day was over and I had not taken a picture. So, instead I will leave you with a picture of this:
It's called eleplanking. It's all the rage.


No comments:
Post a Comment