It’s here. My final year at the University of Tennessee. The victory lap begins. Since this will be a year I will want to remember, and my memory as you all know is terrible, I have decided to start a blog. I probably won't be the best blogger, but don't give up on me!
I have challenged myself to post a random picture everyday until graduation. Well, they won’t be completely random. It's not like I’m going to post some picture of a donkey or a picture of a turtle eating a flower.
It will be a picture of something that has happened that day. Maybe a picture of some friends and I at lunch or an exciting picture of the notes I’m studying for class. I have a feeling that the last one will be a recurring one, but I will try not to bore you and make it interesting!
I’ll blog about my random thoughts and events too. Get excited! You’ll finally get to see what it would be like to be inside my head!
Look who I found in my English 253 class!!! This is Karly. She is muy hilarioso. I just looked that word up. It’s not real. I’ve been using that in every Spanish class I’ve ever been in. Whoops.
Story Time!
Today, I was walking out of my Social Psychology class ready to walk all the way across campus to my car. It’s pouring down raining.
Guess who didn’t have an umbrella? This girl.
I keep walking, thankful that I don’t have another class, because I’m starting to look like I just got out of the shower with my clothes on. I notice that everyone around me has an umbrella. Seriously people? Everyone on campus just happened to have an umbrella except me? There go some girls with rain jackets.
I’m contemplating asking some rando if I could walk under their umbrella with them.
All of a sudden a freaking chipmunk dropped his acorn. On my head! Thanks a lot Alvin! I wanted to pick it up and chunk it back at him. But I decided to be the bigger person.
Oh and guess when the rain stops?...
As soon as I get to the parking garage.
God really does have a sense of humor. I think he likes to make my life a little more interesting even when it’s just walking back from a class.
On another note, I really should invest in an umbrella.

Those chipmunk's will get ya every time....
ReplyDelete