So, here's what you missed on Meghan's "Victory Lap":
Thursday:
I drug this lady to my psychology class. This is Hui Ju. She is from Taiwan. She was living with Leslie, Jordan, and I at our apartment the last month. She's Leslie's friend from high school. Anyways, I made her come to my social psychology class. Throughout the class, she would notify me on any boy she thought in the class room was cute. In fact, she decided to tell me that the one who was sitting beside me was cute and that I should date him. This became awkward because I am pretty sure the boy overheard.
Friday:
I didn't take any pictures. But here's a video for your enjoyment.
If you didn't laugh at that. You are no longer allowed back at my blog. I kid I kid. But seriously, what's wrong with you?!
Saturday:
I went to a new food place here called the Cookout. If you haven't tried it I suggest you get off your computer right now, grab your keys, and drive yourself. What's that? You're not hungry? I don't care. Go. Now. You won't regret it.
My friend, Andrew's birthday was Saturday so we all got together to play volleyball. I miss it. I would play everyday for hours if I could.
Once again, I managed to not take a single picture. Happy pup says you should forgive me.
Sunday:
After Church, I printed all this out:
And then I read it. That's 100+ pages of
Monday:
I read Pride and Prejudice...and the rest of those papers. I also got a new pair of black high heels! Yay!
Since I didn't do much that day...I didn't take a picture. Or maybe I just forgot to. You decide. I'm not going to post another random picture though. Deal with it.
Tuesday:
I had class from 9:40 am to 8:30 pm. Talk about pure enjoyment. I did have little breaks in between, but I spent them doing homework. Oh, it's an exciting life for me. But...since I take so many classes on Tuesday and Thursday...that means I don't have any classes on Monday or Friday and only a lab on Wednesday. So I'll stop complaining.
I had bought some chalkboard paint on Monday. When I got home from class, I was dying to paint something with it. So, what did I paint you ask?
Rocks.
Don't make fun. I couldn't find anything else that I could paint. The rocks were just laying there outside my apartment begging to be painted. What will I do with them? I have no idea.
If you want me to paint you a rock. I will. You can buy one from me for the low low price of $75. If you act quickly I'll take $2.99 off. You won't find one's like these anywhere else.
But seriously, if you want a chalkboard painted rock. I'll give you one. Because, if I can't find anything else to paint with this chalkboard paint, I'm going to end up with 50 painted rocks, and that is no bueno. Oh, and if you do decide to make your own, don't sit them on the floor. They are great toe-stubbers.


No comments:
Post a Comment