So, here's my post about yesterday:
I don't have classes on Friday (or Monday, but that's beside the point, I just wanted to make the rest of you jealous) :)
So, I really didn't do much of anything. I slept. I ate. and I made a bunch of these things:
These little flowers are a pain in the butt. Each one is made out of six circles and then you sew them together to make the flower. Trace the circles, cut out the circles, sew them together. Trace the circles, cut out the circles, sew them together. Over and Over again. We have to make many of these flowers in order to make the garland we are wanting to decorate our apartment with. I'll upload a picture when we get done with it, but that may be months from now, because after making about fifteen of these your hand feels like it may fall off. All I have to say is it better be dang cute!
Then, I got to hang out with these crazy people last night:
![]() |
| Leslie (my roommate) and I |
![]() |
| Tony, Me, and Kevin |
Stay tuned because tomorrow I plan on telling you about Mallory and I's weekend in Nashville and our crazy Saturday!


I want to see this garland dang it....
ReplyDelete